We can help you arrange parking for special events. Advance notice is required and will help to make the process as smooth as possible. We offer numerous options to event hosts including the following:
Prepaid event parking – This option allows parking guests unlimited entrance and exit privileges without having to pay every time they exit the parking facility.
ABM PARKING SERVICES NOW OFFERS PRE-PAID EVENT PARKING IN THE HAMBLIN PARKING RAMP UTILIZING THE PASSPORT APP ON YOUR CELL PHONE.
To Use Passport:
- Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store or go to ppprk.com/park.
- Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
- Start your parking session from your phone using the zone number that corresponds with the event and day you will be parking.
- The parking session will display a 24 hour time frame that will not apply to event parking.
- Upon entering the Hamblin Parking Ramp, show the attendant the parking session receipt on your phone. Once verified, simply pull in the ramp and park.
- Gate arms will be raised when you exit and therefore you simply pull out of the ramp
To access your parking session receipt for entrance to the ramp:
- Open the Passport App on your cell phone.
- If the session is still active; tap the active session to open.
- If the session is not active; tap Menu, Parking History, The Appropriate Zone Session to open.
- The transaction detail will display and you show that to the attendant upon entering.
THE ZONES THAT ARE NOW OPEN FOR PURCHASE ARE:
LEVEL 9/10, XCEL PLATINUM & DIAMOND XCEL STATE GYMNASTICS
- 9972 – Friday, 3/24/2023
- 9973 – Saturday, 3/25/2023
- 9974 – Sunday, 3/26/2023
Vouchers – This is a coupon. When the guest leaves they will present the ticket and then the voucher. This will reduce the fee to $0 and they leave without paying.
Standard Events – Customers pay for their own parking either at the entrance or exit of the ramp based upon size of the event.
Kellogg Arena now known as Battle Creek Live has many special events follow this link for more information.